Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Always

It's been raining since you left me
Now I'm drowning in the flood
You see I've always been a fighter
But without you I give up

Now I can't sing a love song
Like the way it's meant to be
Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore
But honey, that's just me

And I will love you - Always
And I'll be there forever and a day - Always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and
The words don't rhyme
And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you - Always

~Always by Jon Bon Jovi

8 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Aurora said...

beautiful :)))))


oh wow again i came first here:DDD

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Saras said...

:)
it seems you are the only one who check my blog regularly
thanx :)

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger  Raja said...

arey yaar 8-|

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Athena said...

beautiful one :)))

waise tum gaate bhi ho :Oooooooooooo oops ye toh nayi khabar hai :PPP

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Samyak said...

Hmm..
seems love in d air jo aise romantic se gaane sune jaa rahe hai !!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Saras said...

@Raja: kya ho gaya? :o

@Athena: waise tum gaate bhi ho
haan aur aisa ki koi sun hi nahi sakta :p

@Spammy: love is in the air for quite some time now
lagta hai tujhe abhi abhi hua hai ;)

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Kanupriya said...

well said!
by why did YOU post it here?

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Saras said...

@Kanu:
by why did YOU post it here?

then??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home